Thursday, March 18, 2010

Local Good Humor...

So I was out the other day, and the question arose: --Had an order been faxed?

--No, apparently it hadn't.

--Do you have the number? I asked.

--240.555.1212?

--Yes. That's it. But it's not here?

--No. Maybe you said 301.555.1212.

--I would say 301. I'm from Maryland!

Three of four women listening laughed.

3 of 4 women. I'll take that ratio anyday.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

If it's not funny, don't believe it.

http://www.cafepress.com/hepcatindstries.

1 comment:

  1. Is Canada local?

    This joke is halfway to being the best joke in the world. Unfortunately, it's also halfway from not being a joke at all. If you can make it a whole joke, please post it somewhere with acknowledgement to a guy named "Jeremy." I forgot his last name, but he's a real person.

    Two Canadians step into a bar and decide to play 20 questions.

    The taller one with a mustache says "Can you eat it?"

    The shorter one on steroids says "Well, kind of."

    Hoping to win on the second question, Tall Moustacheman boldly says "Is it Moose Cock?"

    --

    I stand by my assessment of the joke. It's a tough nut to crack, but why would you want to? Anyway, if you want to hear absolutely nothing like this joke, please visit my blog at http://theambereye.blogspot.com

    It's rarely funny, and always verbose. Fortunately for the sap--my name is Thomas Jackson--who writes the blog, some of it is pretty. I recommend http://theambereye.blogspot.com/2008/04/broken-victory.html

    ReplyDelete